Are you anxiously waiting for an offline race? We know how it feels, which is why we invite you to run 10K within DUATHLON KYIV CUP, which is to take place on April 18!
10 km is a perfect distance for the first official race of the season, and Rusanivska embankment is the perfect route for a spring race. While your friends participate in a duathlon race, you won’t be wasting time because you will have your control training session and get unforgettable emotions from an offline race!
Starting and finish lines — 1 Rusanivska embankment
The route of the 10 km course will be mapped along the Dnipro river, so you will have a chance to enjoy the beautiful skyline of your beloved city.
Please, notice! There is a time limit for this course, which is 1 hour 20 minutes for the 10 km course.
- race bib number with a participant’s name (for those registered by March 28);
- accident insurance that covers participation in sports competitions on the day of the race;
- finisher’s medal (awarded if the course is finished within the time limit);
- result capturing electronic chip;
- plastic backpack;
- changing rooms and luggage storage services;
- map of the route;
- Participant’s Guide (e-version);
- hydration stations: 1 on the route + 1 at the finish line;
- food station at the finish line;
- finisher’s pack: an apple, a banana, water;
- special offers from our partners.